Wednesday 7 January 2015

Map's @ Bandar Sunway

Budget Range from RM 20 - 40.



It's a small trendy cafe, nice for catching up sessions with your buddies. What definitely caught my eye was their wall art! I super adore it, especially the humongous calendar. Really really hoping I can do it in my room but, unfortunately no space.





Loving this pink tree too!


Celine is here too! hehe


Earl Grey Tea (which I do not recommend because the taste is bland & the aroma isn't strong too.)



Mango Juice


Sambal/Curry Rice I think. It's good! (Non-halal)


Set Lunch hehuhehu




Aglio Olio, loving it.



Delicious Carbonara featuring my sister.


And finally for dessert, one of the best seller chocolate cake! Bon appetite

Map's Cafe,
9G, Jalan PJS 11/2,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Dahrul Ehsan.

Contact: +60 10 219 3882
Email: mapgroupglobal@hotmail.com
Facebool: fb.com/maps.placee
Business Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm daily
Closed on Tuesdays

* This place pretty tricky because it's located behind the petrol station.

A totally non-related subject but I saw swallows the other day and I'm really a big fan of swallows HAHAHA. They were circling around my area which gave me the chance to take a picture of them!


- Its as if they were calling out, I'm coming home. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment