Friday 9 January 2015

The Daily Grind

A mini post for this!

Few weeks back, I went to Bangsar and finally had the time to try something different! So happy because my sister always get to go and try all the nice food while I stay at home depress awaiting for my magical food to arrive. 

So, we ate at the Daily Grind.



We weren't extremely hungry that day which is why this is just a mini post HAHA.


Snapper Burger (I think)

This is honestly really good. Why? It's because I do not like fishes as they can be very fishy so I'm very picky when it comes to fish AND I absolutely do not simply trust people with my fish dish HAHAHA so yeap. I usually eat those that is regularly order by mom which taste okay. Bottom line, I can be super picky with fish. However, this fish burger blew me away!


Kids Meal : Lasagne. Your normal kind-of lasagne HAHA.


DENG DENG DENG! 

Waffles with cream, ice cream, strawberry and maple syrup can never go wrong. Trust me. HAHAHA. No, actually don't. hehe. It's really good, the waffles is just nice and it goes well with the cream, strawberry and the compliments of maple syrup!

Bangsar Village
1, Jalan Telawi 1, 
Bangsar Baru, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur, 

Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.

Contact: +603 2287 6708

Till next time! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment