Sunday 21 August 2016

Uncle Rani's Chicken Farm

Greetings earthlings! It has been awhile. I hope you guys still stalk me from time to time... (kidding!) 

This time my escapade is to...

 Uncle Rani's Chicken Farm! 
(you guys didn't think I would show up empty-handed, did you? haha)


The first thing that greeted me at the farm was obviously, chicken smell and their poop. Super welcoming right HAHA. Secondly, was the dogs. They're super human-friendly you know!!

So I quickly toss my camera to my sister and ask her to take a picture of them cute dog and me mwahahaha 


Another selfie with this kind-hearted creature


Apparently, it does not look amused or even a slight sense of delight to have its picture taken with me aih. Fine. I'll leave you alone for now..

We proceed on our journey and ta-da!


to the Chicken Farm!


Hello there, fellow friends!


Honestly, all I can see are fried chicken. Just look at them.. so fat and juicy, then look at this:


They DO look like ok!!

It seems like I have the tendency to make them look like food...

BUT in my defence, they do ended up as food.


Roasted chicken



Auntie style of packed and bring your own vegetables LOL


Pak Chiam Kai (or known as chinese poached chicken)


Curry fish with okra and eggplant.


Fried omelette.

After all the food, we went for a walk and guess what I found hiding!!


A wild turkey appeared!!

This really brings back memories to back in the days where my maternal grandma was living back in my hometown. Her house's backyard was a small chicken farm and I remember chasing the turkeys last time because I find them really arrogant and cocky AND they bully the other chickens ok!!

So I decided to take things into my own hands and chase them away HAHAHAHAHA. Ok, I sound evil but really, this is all done with good intentions - to protect the other fellow chickens.

Trust me. HAHAHA

Anyway, Uncle Rani's Chicken Farm is a nice place for family trips. It is really an eye-opening place for city kids like us (ok, half city because I chased turkeys before) to experience this kind of environment. It is a place of good food so don't hesitate to make a trip there next time!

You can also pre-order fresh chicken to take home and cook. It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone for moms, chicken "marketing" and family outing haha.

FYI - make sure to make reservations first if you're dining because they need to prepare the chickens for you guys.

You can contact them at:

+6016 227 7011 or +6016 410 0856  

and visit them at:

Lot 1280, Lorong Dato Abu Bakar, Kampung Gombak,
48050, Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia.

You can just search Uncle Rani Chicken Farm on waze too!

Signing off with ma banana leaf.

x, hui.

No comments:

Post a Comment