Tuesday 30 December 2014

Merry (Late) Christmas!

Hello readers! Sorry for not being able to update my blog for the past weeks (which eventually became a month) because I was super busy with college stuff and so on. BUT don't fret! I'm back with more upcoming posts hehuhehu. 

For starters, I tried a new eye-liner style on the week of Christmas and my sister say it looks like diva! Woohoo! HAHAHA. I think it looks nice, what do you guys think?


With my Aunt's Christmas hat. Hehehehe. The right view is a better view because you can see my eye-liner tail. I like how my eyes look with it.

On Christmas day itself, we went to help my aunt with preparations which was doing last minute shopping (the fun part!) and preparing for dinner. 


Roasted Chicken


Fruit Salad


Aglio Olio Pasta with lots of SQUID & MUSHROOM!


Green Salad


My aunt's Roasted Chicken


Vegetables


Mini Hot Dogs


Dinner!

Actually we are supposed to have Baked Mashed Potato too. We went to buy it from Jaya Grocer in the morning and we bought 8 person's portion!! Unfortunately, we didn't let the steam out from the Tupperware and by night, it has already gone sour. This is like the saddest thing ever, the mashed potato was the best. #crymeariver #LOL #Drama-ing 


My adorable grandma fanning my Uncle.


Blurr Wefie! LOL

After dinner, Santa Claus has arrived and it's time!!



That's my cat ear btw.

& Photo Sessions:





Too cute HAHA


This would be ME if someone took picture of me... 




Try finding a little head with 2 eyes that only made it in the picture HAHAHA






I'm ending it with;


Merry Christmas Everyone!

Until next time! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment