Friday 23 January 2015

Alchemist


Looks familiar?



Welcome... to the ALCHEMIST!

Sometimes I think I work in several places because I help to promote their cafe or even McDonald HAHA. If I got free coupon, I would distribute it to others for sharing which eventually make me look like I'm working in that particular shop.

Anyway, this post is kind of late. I think I went to this cafe in the early January but look, I'm only blogging about it now. #queenofprocrastination. The food here is really affordable, not to mention that the portion is just enough (I think) haha. Here's what I had:


Peach Tea
They use mason jar for this drink which is a lot for about RM 3.90 or 4.90, can't really remember


"Naked" Aglio Olio 
HAHAHA (RM6.90)


Chicken Carbonara (RM10.90)


Seafood Aglio Olio (RM9.90)

Okay, for our parents, this would still be consider as an expensive meal for any time of the day but to be able to get a pasta at RM10 and below in SS15? I think it's cheap haha. Basically, they serve the main snacks, desserts and meal as other cafes but I only managed to try their pasta.

You can find this cafe opposite of Tryst. 

Let me know what you guys think! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment